Finding cheap health insurance is challenging, but you do have a choice. With CNY Financial Group, however, it is possible to receive cheap health insurance. We provide the most comprehensive health insurance in the country. Whether you or your clients have been declined due to health conditions, or just cannot afford high insurance premiums, we have a solution!
Our goal is to assist you in finding the best coverage for the lowest rates. Cost and coverage are important, but don’t just settle for “cheap health insurance” without making sure you actually have something that will pay the bills. Insurance rates are generally regulated by the Department of Insurance in each state. Consequently the variations are often based on how healthy you are and on your age. Not with our cheap health insurance. You pay the same rate no matter age or health.
No Medical Underwriting:
You can be confident that your prospects cannot be turned down for medical conditions. We provide clients with excellent coverage at a price they can afford.
.Our plans have no medical questions and are guaranteed issue cheap health insurance plans between the ages of 18-64.
Some of the excellent benefits available with this cheap health insurance coverage are:
Cheap Health Insurance Features
- Fully insured by A rated (A.M. Best) Carrier
- No Medical Questions
- First Dollar Coverage
- Available in most states
- High Surgical Benefit
- Doctor Visits
- Diagnostic X-Ray & Lab Benefit
- Preventive Care Test
- $5,000 Critical Illness Benefit
- Maternity Coverage
(After 12 months waiting period)
- Doctor and Outpatient Services
Cheap Health Insurance eligiblity:
• Individuals between the ages 18 and 64 (If applying as a couple, both you and your spouse must be under 65) and dependent children under age 25. If you need cheap health insurance click below for more information and to sign up and start enjoying the benefits of cheap health insurance.
• Individuals not in full-time service of the Armed Forces (military).
• Individuals not eligible for Medicare.
• Individuals not receiving disability benefits.